Toribash
Original Post
[Art] Some sketches
Hello everyone.

Hey and welcome to my thread. Here are some of my sketches. I will hopefully add more if i will draw more of them.

So this is what you will need to do:
1. Look closely.. examine every detail
2. Leave a comment with - what you like and don't like, why don't you like it and how can i improve it

Okay and here's the sketches:

*WARNING BIG PICTURES!*

Heads

Here's a drawing of a wizard. (Yes i know that it looks like Gandalf but its not)

Wizard

Kitty

Btw i drew these cards using a marker. I didn't use any templates or anything but i didn't do these using my imagination i cheked out examples online.

Christmas cards

I had an idea and heres what came out of it

Ragdolls

I was bored at school so i doodled this. xD

Doodle

Got bored so.. this is what happen. xD

Ppl kissing

And from the sketches of the ragdolls i drew this.

Ragdoll

Something that i needed to make for school

Apocalyptic city

Can you doodle this doodle?

Spring

Thanks you for your time.
Last edited by krisis13; May 1, 2016 at 09:27 AM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For the style you're using, there's not much to comment on, at least that I can see at first glance. The eyes on some of the heads are a bit wonky, particularly the outside ones. I think my brain wants them to look more... squashed than they are.
Former Item Forger
if u did these with your immagination than you are pretty cool.

they are realistic and well scaled parts

i like the details as well, if you digitalize them it will be much better and hq stuff
the shadows are well placed as well
Thanks for the cnc! ^-^

And these are only sketces i'm not planing on digitalizing them yet because i'm only learning how to draw face expresions but when i will have learned how to draw them then i will draw fighting scenes and i will digitalize them.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Here are some more things that i drew a little time ago.

Kitty

Christmas cards

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

the Kitty is so realistic and well made, if u are visual type u can obviously have an exact picture about it in real life.

and as i see you went on a tribalish style on the cards which is nice and well outlines the thing it want to represent

i cant give u problems about it