Toribash
Original Post
[TEX] Working on a set
Hello Im working on this set and I would really like some cnc ,advices you know what im talking about :>
also Im using krita

Pics

with shader haha

Im going to be updating the thread with new wips ofc
Wut is on the top and back of the head? Hair? Fire?
Otherwise, looks pretty good.
9.999/10
Because it aint finished yet. ))
Originally Posted by Kwing714 View Post
Wut is on the top and back of the head? Hair? Fire?
Otherwise, looks pretty good.
9.999/10
Because it aint finished yet. :)))

Hi and thanks :)
about the top its supossed to be hair :"<
I will fix that
Concept is great. Front of thighs are meh. Flame/hair on top of head needs volume and clarified direction (shading). Not sure where you're going with the hands - either has too little or too much going on (flames). Back of thigh flame style is good - better than the hands, biceps and triceps. Head design is 11/10.
Make sure you take your time on every texture, no one is rushing you to finish and you shouldn't rush yourself. Refine every detail make sure the line work is nice and shade properly. This process could take 3 days or 3 months but do whatever it takes to make your textures dazzle.

For example, it took Calamity 1 year and a half to make my Slark set. Everything on it was beautiful and it was defiantly worth the wait.

Otherwise, i like the idea and it looks pretty damn good so far, keep up the good work man!
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
Your lines are ALWAYS undefined and really "Scratched up". Try to go over again but with a better paintbrush, use Krita. Gimp has really poor tools.
-----
I just saw that you are indeed using Krita, you still need to improve your lines as well as highlights on the set.
Last edited by Cartier; Feb 6, 2016 at 06:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I am just an icon livin'
looks good from the front but the back I don't like, cant really say what I don't like about it but.
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj