ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
I'm quitting
I hate to be that person but I really have to quit making racist jokes so much.

It's bad for my karma man

not sorry for any scare <3
Originally Posted by Noel View Post
you forgot the quitting toribash part

why would I do that
damn man you nearly killed me

X.x
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
Originally Posted by TheAnimal View Post
damn man you nearly killed me

X.x

Same here lol o.o
You'll never be half the man your mother is!
No Chirs you can't quit racist jokes. It's like superman not using his ability to fly, spiderman deciding not to shoot webs, Jormungandr stopping to be a faggot. It's what defines you. Don't throw that away!
[AEON] - Never stop fear us!
Originally Posted by threedog2 View Post
No Chirs you can't quit racist jokes. It's like superman not using his ability to fly, spiderman deciding not to shoot webs, Jormungandr stopping to be a faggot. It's what defines you. Don't throw that away!

You'll never be half the man your mother is!
I don't know what to say to make you stay man, but the fun times we had with Alex and threedog, and Abyss, were probably the best experience for me, made me more interested in conversing with the toribash community, even if we did make racist jokes (not like others don't make racist jokes sometimes) I mean, they're just jokes. But do what you need to do to keep you happy. It's sad to see you go.

Hit me right in the feels ;-;
[Team Lenshu]
Originally Posted by Oidan View Post
I don't know what to say to make you stay man, but the fun times we had with Alex and threedog, and Abyss, were probably the best experience for me, made me more interested in conversing with the toribash community, even if we did make racist jokes (not like others don't make racist jokes sometimes) I mean, they're just jokes. But do what you need to do to keep you happy. It's sad to see you go.

Hit me right in the feels ;-;

lmao i dont think u understand