Ranking
Original Post
Grab Glitches
Are they ever planning on fixing this? I lost a gm hotseat match because I was grab glitched, meaning I lost out on the prize because of this dumb glitch D:
I dunno what to put here that won't trigger someone tbh.
They maybe would if it was a real glitch. The only thing that attaches your hand with your opponents hand is the grabbing sphere thing if you grab in a special way. If this happens, toribash will give this sphere thing to the player who grabbed first, if this was at the same time, the left hand grabbed first. If this player ungrabs, the only thing that connected the 2 hands is gone and boom, so called grab glitch.
I personally don't consider it like a glitch, I like to use it too, you just need to get used to it.
If the devs would ever want to get rid of it, they should make it possible to have 2 of those grab points at 1 place, which is now impossible.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
how is this a glitch though? if i understood zwouter's post, it just seems like people observed that your hand gets shorter when you ungrab so they grab with the tip of their hands in order to stop you from grabbing them and surprise ungrab
oh yeah
I'll try to explain it a little more.

Spoiler 1

Spoiler 2

Spoiler 3

Hope I cleared at least up what it is and how it works, but I still can't say anything whether they are gonna remove it.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
yea thats what i was thinking of, i dont think it should be considered a glitch. to remove it the devs would have to make it so that the hand has the same shape and size whether it has grip on or off, and that would make it difficult to know if you have your hands on grab mode or not
oh yeah
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
I'll try to explain it a little more.

Spoiler 1

Spoiler 2

Spoiler 3

Hope I cleared at least up what it is and how it works, but I still can't say anything whether they are gonna remove it.

Wait, you're telling me people still don't realize this yet they're able to identify self-grabs and when it will happen? K.

And also, I find it more like an interesting game mechanic rather than a bug.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Food for thought: why do grip colours / the grip spheres themselves exist? The only reason I can think of is to show who is grabbing in a situation like this
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
I actually made a YouTube video outlining this along with the reason why a unique grip color to your Tori is one of the few items worth investing in. Hope this helps:

Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
That video is the reason why I invested in a Sphinx grip.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays