Toribash
Original Post
Hi people im your new member
so i like to make head designs im been said im very good but i dont know how to post them lol. Help me to show this designs to you
lol GREAT another tutorial... ima jsut steal one from the pro's
It has occurred to me that a lot of people have been asking how to post images lately (n00bs).
Here is how you do it.

There are two ways on how to post an image.

The first way on how to do it is very simple.

1. Right Click on an image

2. If it has the option of "view image," click on it.

3. Once selected, highlight the URL and copy it by right clicking and selecting "copy."

4. Once you have copied the URL, click the insert image button. ()
5. Paste the image URL by holding ctrl+v or by right clicking the allotted space and clicking "paste."

6. Click ok and click on the submit reply button at the bottom of the post and you have posted an image without pissing off the Toribash Community by asking noob questions!

The second way is the same thing, except if there is not a "view image" button when you right click, or if it is an image saved to your computer.

1. Save the image to your computer if not already saved.

2. Upload the picture to an image hosting site.
ex-
www.photobucket.com (my personal favorite)
www.imageshack.com
www.imageupload.com
etc...

3. View the direct image and copy the URL.

4. Once you have copied the URL, click the insert image button. ()
5. Paste the image URL by holding ctrl+v or by right clicking the allotted space and clicking "paste."

6. Click ok and click on the submit reply button at the bottom of the post and you have posted an image a different way without pissing off the Toribash Community by asking noob questions!Again!
posted originally by: ktnorsin (or something like that)
AAAAIIIIEEE MAYENIAAAAA AKLABABEESHEEBAABAAA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
But for heads let me add:

Tutorial for how to make a spinny head

I bet this has been posted before but this is for the new people that wont go back 20 pages to find it

Thing you need:

Gimp (i use gimp 2)

ok so once your in gimp go to file then open then select the texture of your choice,

Then go to filters, animation, and then globe

I recommend about 30-40 frames

And there you have it!

Thanks for reading this!

*GIMP is free btw
<Gandalf> YOU SHALL NOT PASS
<Balrog> Sorry

On-links are bad
OLDA are good