is something actually happening?

https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/885

https://www.rt.com/usa/335378-interv...-china-russia/

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...rplanes-arrive

http://www.alternet.org/world/we-are...ia-major-power

could these sources be legit?

the mainstream Greek news/news sites don't report anything like it,
but could the recent NATO movement in the Aegean being about
establishing a military force instead of trying to stop the flow of refugees?
Is there any report at your own countries?
I think its already happen everywhere,through war and politics
(Shouting)--[Indonizer]
Don't Touch Me!!!
(Unholybat's theory:P)
Here in Wisconsin I haven't heard anything about this but that doesn't mean it isn't happening but most the time atleast here the social media like to say a little more than what is actually happening.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
(Unholybat's theory:P)
Here in Wisconsin I haven't heard anything about this but that doesn't mean it isn't happening but most the time atleast here the social media like to say a little more than what is actually happening.

So from my prespective,its already happening through technology too?
(Shouting)--[Indonizer]
Don't Touch Me!!!
Russia and NATO have been fighting in Syria for a while now. It's certainly not a world war. Sure NATO is trying to start shit, and Turkey is just doing dumb stuff, but it's not a world war by any stretch,
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by Rhyshin View Post
So from my prespective,its already happening through technology too?

Like Einstein said "If technology keeps advancing like it is we will become a nation of idiots" and America did, and now all the other country's with money are advancing like we are and that is causing alot of conflict between all the competition.

hanz0 says: Source added. :)
Last edited by hanz0; Mar 15, 2016 at 10:35 PM.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
Russia and NATO have been fighting in Syria for a while now. It's certainly not a world war. Sure NATO is trying to start shit, and Turkey is just doing dumb stuff, but it's not a world war by any stretch,

Russia pulled back from Syria yesterday. Russia is no longer fighting in Syria.
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]
With Donald Trump becoming president, World War III is most likely to come. With him running for president, riots and fights broke out due to racism and such(Influence of Donald) With him actually president, he probably discuss nuclear codes with Putin.
Steam: aruwind
Originally Posted by Maxiboo View Post
With Donald Trump becoming president, World War III is most likely to come. With him running for president, riots and fights broke out due to racism and such(Influence of Donald) With him actually president, he probably discuss nuclear codes with Putin.

I think its the opposite, if Donald Trump gets president then he will prevent world war 3. He is against all the war crimes the bushes committed and is against invading 3rd world countries.

If there is a world war 3 then it is not to do with presidents but instead the hidden hand. Trump is strong minded and is not scared to stand up against the Rothschild's and Rockefeller's. (I hope)
The United States doesn't need to be getting into another war that isn't even our business (our as in the US, which is where I am from). Regardless, this will more than likely be nothing different than US soldiers being in Afghanistan. It may sound silly and ignorant, but that is how I see it. This is Syria and Saudi, not the US. This isn't our battle. We don't need to be there.

Now, if we are talking other world powers, such as China, then yes. This is possible. Same with Russia and/or North Korea. Your links are all over the place saying "so and so is gonna prepare for war with so and so". Some don't even back up this thread's topic.
Last edited by WeooWeoo; Mar 15, 2016 at 09:29 PM.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."