Toribash
Original Post
[R]75k head "Trippy"
Hey! I had requested a set, but to make it easier ill just start off with a head .

size: 512

primary colors: just make sure pink is used , use the colors in the 3rd attchment as guidelines

refrences:

Pic1fortextset.jpeg

pic5textset.jpeg

this one below if pulled off amazing i will pay up to 100k for

pic2fortextset.jpeg

i want the head to look like one of these, not the hampa one, but the uke or tori or even a personalized one thats just similiar to the tori and uke head. i want the parts that are supposed to be colored, for ex, the black headband on the tori head text be replaced with a shape pattern or a mural pattern.

Screenshot (1).jpg

and the colors on the banner of this aswell are the kind of colors i want to have this texture made with.Those patternson it are similiar to what i want also so use that as a little guideline!

i want this head to feel like an acid trip picture!

Any questions just post on here or pm me ill answer quick!

price :75k

ending when i find one i like !

IMPORTANT: add the Japanese word for "Trip" on the very back in black ! in the way that was done on the screenshot i attached above
Last edited by PinkLemons; Apr 11, 2016 at 06:48 AM.
is anyone going to attempt this? spent the tc , but i will buy the tc again within this week. (will buy it immediately if someone does it and finishes it before i purchase the tc) ill up the tc to 125k if someone can just get on this
I am PinkLemons, this is my main and im going to be using it from now on since its unbanned! making a new thread so there is no confusion
I Like Drugs