Ranking
Original Post
Bloodage2's Replay Thread of Hippos
I'm just going to be posting some of my singleplayer replays here. They'll mostly be self spars or ukebashing stuff lol. CNC is always accepted
)
Attached Files
Radiate My Mind.rpl (234.3 KB, 18 views)
Kick Decap.rpl (120.1 KB, 8 views)
Headplosion.rpl (96.3 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Azazel; May 8, 2016 at 12:36 AM.
Former [AS] Co-Leader (Two times), Former [eVo] member, Current [TANG] member <3
Radiate my mind
opener was generic and really held, relax more and use a -30 gravity, its realistic
you got a spin but held in the middle of it, which made you lose speed and look weird
dont do this, instead only hold your hips and your knees at a certain point so you have the maximum amount of speed
you hit the ground with your foot and that also looked weird, dont do that
another spin and you did the same thing
you then kicked yourself to uke and dmd his pec with a bad looking kick, try not to get into awkward positions like this and get more relaxed, that is the most important thing
you then grabbed uke and did another bad kick and got his head with your hand instead,
it wouldve looked better if you extended the glute for that.
then you did a weird jump and landed with a pose

knowing how your new to sp, this is decent, just relax more and make your moves look better, your getting there.
[Replaymaker]-[Replays]-[BumbleBurke]

[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4562400_2.gif[/SIGPIC]
Thanks for the cnc, I'll be sure to work on stuff

--------------------------------------------------------

here is my new replay The Recall
Attached Files
The Recall.rpl (120.3 KB, 17 views)
Former [AS] Co-Leader (Two times), Former [eVo] member, Current [TANG] member <3
you have a nice opener going but you are just a little stiff and needs more speed and style i think. nice one shot but i think you can get a boom from that.

Overall just 7.3/10 For me
I dont even Signature okay