Ranking
Original Post
[TEX] Full 512x jointed robotic set
okay so, i am making a full jointed robotic set for malfunction request.

Used Gimp 2.8.16

Just opinions please, thanks.

wip #1

wip #2

wip #3

Last edited by 00Assassin00; Jun 12, 2016 at 03:52 AM.
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
The blue on the back of the head seems a bit to bright, compared to the the blue parts on the front of the head. Make the blue on the back of the head a bit darker to match the front. Looks great though, keep up the work.

P.S. I hope you're feeling better from whatever your hospital trip was for.

Nvm the above comment, after seeing the flat on the request thread for this I realized that it was just the in-game lighting causing them to look different.
Last edited by Kohta; Jun 4, 2016 at 12:20 AM.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
not really a fan of the back of the head, it seems very flat and doesnt have much shading in comparison to the front and sides.
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
Man good job. Im jelly. Although i have quite a few things to point out: keep the lighting minimal for the head, change the back part. It's too much imo. And for the mouth part, the scratches don't really look good. Try to make it brand new without cracks etc. It'll look better

P.S this reminds me of Pate5's tut lmao.
Last edited by Samuel; Jun 4, 2016 at 10:42 AM.
Give me toriprime and VIP ops. TY TY
Not bad, but the forehead looks awkward because of the emptiness, I don't really like the back of the head either, with KDignityDog reason. I like the scratches on the 'mouth'.
Nice
well, for KDigityDog and Carnivorax
i take the theme like this:

pic

also, scratches gives a nice look.
made neck, improved head.

wip #2

Last edited by 00Assassin00; Jun 5, 2016 at 11:00 PM.
Looks great, if you are going for a semi realistic type set thingy, then the neck is lacking some shading, otherwise looks great!
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
How can you make and add such realistic and nice looking effects and coloring in gimp? Is it just me or you're just too good, oh god. Anyway, it looks really good, indeed. It's just like I can really feel the robotic style out of this part. Can't wait to see the finished version already, well, I already know you and some of your full jointed 512 textures, keep up the good work man, and goodluck for this one!
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
nothing special, i use airbrush, paintbrush, pencil, etc....
i don't use any of the gimp effects too, just brushes
thanks guys
its awesome .. to me ... it worth 50k Autobuy and maybe more <3

Damn .. it cant be sold under the 20k men
DM if interested in buying/selling TC & Art.