Ranking
Original Post
Free Textures Thread
So as you all know every now and them someone decides to make a texture or texture set free for public use, regardless of your feelings on it this does cause some problems.

1. After putting it up as a free texture the thread usually gets lost.
2. Players take advantage of free textures to sell them to newer players, that don't know any better.

What I would suggest is something really simple to fix this. In the art forum have someone stick a thread dedicated to people posting up their free textures and texture sets.

If all the free textures are congregated in one place then it will be easier for new players to access them. Also with all the textures in an easy to find spot it will be harder for the scum of the community to attempt selling the free textures to players that don't know any better.

Its a simple idea, but I think its something that needs to be done. Someone please handle this.
Last edited by Kohta; Jun 16, 2016 at 07:52 AM.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Giving away free textures is against of the rules, correct me if i'm wrong...
Originally Posted by Osru View Post
Giving away free textures is against of the rules, correct me if i'm wrong...

It's not, check out the Art board, you'll see people putting up free textures every now and then

heres an example: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=563601

regarding the suggestion, it's nice and simple, and will serve a good purpose. I dont see anything wrong with it
w
Originally Posted by lord5fire View Post
I think when things are conquered you create a better value of that... so...

I think it would be better to leave the price of a normal texture and people struggle to have their

I'm not really sure what you're talking about, but I don't think it has anything to do with what we're discussing here. Go back and read the original post of this thread please.

TL;DR A place to bring together all the textures that have been made free.
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
yeah but gata free heads have most links broken.
idea sounds nice. Make board for free heads insted of just a thread...
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
A board wouldn't be needed, just a thread. We want them all in one thread, spreading them out across a forum wouldn't help much.
ah i understand what your saying.. He basically want a new sub-thread but for only for free textures that are in the Art thread
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Nobody stops anyone of you from creating such a thread. And if the staff finds your thread usefull they might put it in the stickies.
It`s as easy as that.

Klein Bottles only have one surface so they are the easiest thing to clean

on it
Hope i have time to make it nice

unfortunatelly so many are lost
And many are corrupted or broken. Even if u can still see them on forum, when i save them i can't open with any program because it says that file is corrupted. I looked all over the internet for fix but it seems there is no fix.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals