Ranking
Original Post
[eVo] Assassin Hideout

eVo Assassin Hideout

In the darkness they lurk, skilled practitioners of the art of sparring. We train in competitive sparring and take on the sparers of Toribash in 1v1 battles. We are small in numbers but shall grow. We accept Realistic and traditional styled sparers who love the thrill of a good hunt.

Ranks

The Brotherhood

What Is A Comp Spar

Want to apply as an Assassin? Go to the Council.

Assassin Council

Want to Check out videos put out by the Hideout? Go Here!

Hideout Video Shack

Reply below to be added to the Assassination Hit-List or put someone on the hitlist.

OR just stop by to say hi!

Rules of Contracts

Who is Grand-Master Assassin Matarika?

Hit-List Contracts

Contract List

Last edited by matarika; Feb 19, 2019 at 08:13 PM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
May i have the honor of be added?
Last edited by matarika; May 9, 2018 at 07:03 AM.
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
Updating List

and yes trip you can put hits out on people.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Rose has been added.
May I be added in the list aswell? But the name to be Trestet, since my main will be unbanned in 4 days.
Gotcha Trest, you'll be added