Toribash
Original Post
[Phantom] Clan Repository

Current TC Balance: 226,354.00(updated 19.01.09)

Current Items in the Crypt: Click For Current Items
Phantom's Clan Sale: Our YouShop

To donate, please send items and TC to 'ImaWalrus'.

(NOTE: To send Qi Restricted items to the bank, either PM me (Novitech) and let me know what you want to donate, or send the items to 'ofPhailure' with a PM noting that they are a donation for Phantom Clan Bank. Also, please use the MULTISEND feature in the shop every time to send items. It saves a lot of time in the record keeping if you do)

So how it will work is, all donations are accepted, but the main part is, if you wish to borrow some tc you can borrow...

Leader: Unlimited
Co-leaders: 30,000tc
Demon: 20,000tc
Wraith: 20,000tc
Spectre: 15,000tc
Ghost: 10,000tc
Ectoplasm: 5,000tc
Novitech: 4tc

However you MUST pay back at least 10% of the tc per week you borrow it for, for example if i borrow 1k i must pay back 100tc per week. TC ONLY, we do not accept items as payment. Sell them and pay off your loan in TC.

Enjoy, post here if you wish to donate or request a loan.

Current Loans:

Recent Donations:

ofPhailure
30k tc

Sprooj
500tc
ofPhailure
3,000tc
Viris_Laborer
Void Torso, Void Secondary, Void Primary
Viris_Laborer
Items (PM glitched and did not indicate specifics)
Kannibul
Chronos Blood, Chronos Blood, Chronos Blood, Chronos Blood, Chronos DQ, Chronos Emote Color, Chronos Force, Chronos Force, Chronos Primary Gradient, Chronos Relax, Chronos Relax, Chronos Relax, Chronos Relax, Gladiator Blood, Gladiator Blood, Gladiator DQ, Gladiator DQ, Gladiator Emote Color, Gladiator Force, Gladiator Force, Gladiator Grip Color, Gladiator Grip Color, Gladiator Grip Color, Gladiator Left Hand Motion Trail, Gladiator Left Leg Motion Trail, Gladiator Left Leg Motion Trail, Gladiator Primary Gradient, Gladiator Relax, Gladiator Right Hand Motion Trail, Gladiator Right Hand Motion Trail, Gladiator Right Leg Motion Trail, Gladiator Secondary Gradient, Gladiator Secondary Gradient, Gladiator Secondary Gradient, Gladiator Secondary Gradient, Gladiator Timer, Gladiator Timer, Gladiator User Text, ORC Blood, Orc DQ, Orc DQ, Orc Emote Color, Orc Grip Color, Orc Primary Gradient, Orc Primary Gradient, ORC relax, ORC relax, Orc Right Hand Motion Trail, Orc Timer, Orc User Text, Orc User Text
Sprooj
Amateur World Championships 2008 Entry
Kannibul
Chronos Ghost, Chronos Grip Color, Chronos Right Hand Motion Trail, Chronos Torso, Gladiator Force, Gladiator Ghost, Gladiator Left Hand Motion Trail, Gladiator Left Leg Motion Trail, Orc DQ, Orc DQ, Orc Ghost, Orc Grip Color, ORC relax, ORC relax, Orc User Text, Orc Left Leg Motion Trail, ORC relax, Orc Right Leg Motion Trail.
Last edited by ofPhridge; Feb 10, 2009 at 06:43 AM.
What are the rules on using the bank? That acid force looks mighty nice...
Hehhe, i was contemplating donating a gold force but i decided to be selfish =D
And yeah, rules added from the old thread.
i has an idea, a very good idea. how bout, when we get more items, we sell them. i call it some kind of sale, an inventory sale
Clan Sigma Council
BnW Member
When Novitech and I open our shop this weekend (hopefully) we could sell them.
When I buy my next 120k, 20k reserved for this.
| Knbl.on.TB |
Proud member of Sigma. Proud congregator of BnW.