Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Draw my D&D Character Token!
Hi! If anybody likes to sketch but can't think of something to sketch. Then please, draw me a nice character token for my D&D character that I'll be playing around 4 days from now.

Here's a little intro and I'll add some reference images so you can get an idea of what to draw. I won't be giving a reward (because I have nothing to give) so please only draw this and post it here if you're looking for something fun and new to draw and you want to practice your art skill and do a good deed at the same time :'D

So here's my character.

He is SoulSkrix, the Tiefling Monk. He is not religious despite being a monk, he has a quarter staff and is a Charlatan. For reference a Charlatan is a witty silver tongued kind of character that knows exactly how to play on peoples minds to get them to come to their way of thinking. A Tiefing is a demonic infernal being and is normally the center of prejudice.

Here are some reference images;

Charlatan

Tiefling

Character Token Examples

As you can see character tokens are relatively small things, so you don't have to put too much effort into it ^^
So if you'll enjoy sketching a tiefling monk who wields a quarter staff, please go ahead and make me a kickass token :')