Ranking
Original Post
Pixel's Anime Art
Hello!

This is Pixel's weeaboo Anime Thread!

After the Anime us contest, I have been asked to draw some anime... sooooo here it is :3

Made with Pen, Alcohol Marker and Metalic Maker

GenderBend AssassinPro

Last edited by Pixelate; Oct 23, 2016 at 05:21 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I give the best relationship advice
hi, please add the following to your original post:

Originally Posted by Art Rules
Every thread requires a list of programs used to create your work (in cases of traditional art, list the tools used, i.e. HB pencils, watercolors, etc.)

I feel like the hips are a bit too wide, but the drawing as a whole looks good
Draw my tori please :>
Originally Posted by Vinyl View Post
I feel like the hips are a bit too wide, but the drawing as a whole looks good
Draw my tori please :>

Yeah, i know XD but when you're working in pen, its hard to fix that.
maybeeeeeee
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I really like this. Especially the fractures joke lol

You should try making more toris, it'd be pretty cool. I know I would use one of mine for something.

You used the flames really well for the left drawing, I think. That was a nice touch. Only criticisms I can think of is that the hand in the flame doesn't seem to match up with the rest of the arm. I might be looking at it wrong, but it sort of looks like there's a joint in the middle of the forearm bending upwards.
Last edited by Kahn; Oct 24, 2016 at 03:14 AM.

I saw this quite a while ago when you posted it for one of the events.
The only thing that I don't like in the drawings were the eyes/face on the one on the left (the larger one). The eyes especially look really fucked.

Other than that, pretty good and I would like to see more of these done.
Would be funny to see my set/tori done (a panda with a piss flame, parrot, etc). Might even be willing to throw some items or TC your way for it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by shinitai View Post
I really like this. Especially the fractures joke lol

You should try making more toris, it'd be pretty cool. I know I would use one of mine for something.

You used the flames really well for the left drawing, I think. That was a nice touch. Only criticisms I can think of is that the hand in the flame doesn't seem to match up with the rest of the arm. I might be looking at it wrong, but it sort of looks like there's a joint in the middle of the forearm bending upwards.

Yeah, the forearm is kinda short compared to the rest of the arm. It's a messup i realized after making the flame. Thanks though :P

Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
I saw this quite a while ago when you posted it for one of the events.
The only thing that I don't like in the drawings were the eyes/face on the one on the left (the larger one). The eyes especially look really fucked.

Other than that, pretty good and I would like to see more of these done.
Would be funny to see my set/tori done (a panda with a piss flame, parrot, etc). Might even be willing to throw some items or TC your way for it.

Eyes are impossible
Im planning on doing a lot of other toris and stuff. i was gonna do mine next, since i have a cool idea for it. :P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by PixelateTori View Post
Eyes are impossible
Im planning on doing a lot of other toris and stuff. i was gonna do mine next, since i have a cool idea for it. :P

Everything is good, but still, the eyes are triggering. Try to find how eyes in anime are made in general, you can find lot of "base" of eyes and copy them to create your own, it's actually the easiest thing to draw in anime style.

Eyes Base

One of my Anime Sketches as an example

Honestly your art style is great and I enjoy it a lot, keep going dude ^^
French Player, Old member of OFRO
I really love this the colour looks great, kinda makes me want to draw a realistic version of the set I have, Awesome work. I personally like them eyes they suit it in an odd way... i guess i like different styles

I don't know what to say negative about it except you need to draw more!!
you'll have to rise above the best and prove yourself, your spirit never dies.
Originally Posted by HawkeyeTFA View Post
Everything is good, but still, the eyes are triggering. Try to find how eyes in anime are made in general, you can find lot of "base" of eyes and copy them to create your own, it's actually the easiest thing to draw in anime style.

Eyes Base

One of my Anime Sketches as an example

Honestly your art style is great and I enjoy it a lot, keep going dude ^^

Yeah, i tried to hide the eyes a bit because they arent the best. This was also drawn a while back, so i've gotten a bit better.

I CAN DRAW ANIMOOOO I SWEAR
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]