Toribash
Original Post
Country Flag
I am not able to find anything relating to this question. How do you show/display your country's flag or is it something that happens automatically, just wondering.
the flag is determined by the IP you log in from
the only ways to affect your flag are using a VPN and relogging and in the hopes of your flag getting updated

admins can also set a temporary flag for you but it'll get replaced whenever you log in again
8===D
some flags like of germany, romania, etc aren't shown in-game. So just wondering if you are in one of these countries.
Death offered by: TyZi ; Butler ; Sunther ; Manitoda
Originally Posted by Jaker250 View Post
some flags like of germany, romania, etc aren't shown in-game. So just wondering if you are in one of these countries.

I am from germany, i have a flag and know Quite a few others who do aswell.

Originally Posted by Fayeskeck View Post
I am in America but my flag isn't showing or can you not see it yourself?

If others Can See your flag, you Can do aswell. If you cant See it, neither can others.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
If others Can See your flag, you Can do aswell. If you cant See it, neither can others.

Yeah, I cannot see it so I was wondering how you "activate" it
-Fayeskeck
as i said it's taken from your ip so you can't "activate" it, try logging in ingame or on the forums, if that doesn't fix it then the only thing you can do is either wait or use a VPN
8===D
The flag doesnt show if the forums cant detect what country you are in. Its likely thats the case for you
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
Originally Posted by SmallBowl View Post
The flag doesnt show if the forums cant detect what country you are in. Its likely thats the case for you

Is there any way to fix it?
-Fayeskeck
It could chance automatically on relogging, or you could get a vpn that will give you the flag.
An admin can also change it for you but it'll change back in a week so that's kinda useless.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]