Ranking
Original Post
(Budo) is Recruiting!

Budō is now recruiting!
Budō is a clan devoted to replay-making, spars, MAS, parkours, tricking, and so much more. Our friendly community is constantly growing and is always willing to assist anyone in need of advice or practice. We're a sort of haven for replay-makers who want to hone their skills.
We provide more than just replay-making, too. If you make art, music, or anything else, chances are we have someone who shares your interests.
Want to join us? Just leave an application detailing:
1) GMT:
2) What you want to do or accomplish in Budō:
3) Any alt/past accounts you have:
4) Discord account [Necessary]:
5) Why would you join Budō:
6) Do you have any friends from Budō? If so, who?:
7 ) Include 4 replays
If you can provide original pieces (...Like art, photoshop, modding etc...), that'd be great! After all, you'd increase your chance of being accepted!
Last edited by Israphel30; Oct 1, 2019 at 11:08 PM.
dead
im from huston tx ,i want get better and become a pro and i think budo can help,i have 2 alts senpai and dshahmen,my discord account is derpman203,my age is 16,i want to join budo because this clan looks fun and i feel like i could make a good member of the clan
-----
here is some replays
Attached Files
(tb) kid self spar 5.rpl (256.8 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by maddox; Oct 14, 2018 at 06:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm Sorry!
Originally Posted by Derpman203 View Post
im from huston tx ,i want get better and become a pro and i think budo can help,i have 2 alts senpai and dshahmen,my discord account is derpman203,my age is 16,i want to join budo because this clan looks fun and i feel like i could make a good member of the clan
-----
here is some replays

Your application has been rejected, please try again after a week!
dead
Congratulations!
Originally Posted by Quadragnos View Post
1) GMT: Macon Tennessee. Mountain Time.

2) What you want to do or accomplish in Budō: Learn to make replays, make art and meet people, and have a good time

3) Any alt/past accounts you have: Bashlord02 (5th or 6th Dan) was my first. Then Pentagnos (4th Dan?) came around the same time as Quadragnos (Currently a 5th Dan). I stuck with Quad and use the others as trash banks. I've even asked to have them deleted and been rejected. There might also be a Triagnos but it maybe lasted a week. In total I got over 2k hours.

4) Discord account: Quadragnos #9441
5) Age: 18. Born 02-02-2000
6) Why would you join Budō: Because the people seem nice and I've never done anything with replay making. Budo seems like a great place to learn in a friendly and chill environment. In exchange I'd do my best to help the clan grow and prosper and hopefully I'll make friends along the way. I'm also a certified Photoshop artist. If you'd like proof I made my Discord profile pic and I have more. I also made a pretty sweet Saitama set from One Punch man. I like anime... I would include replays, but I have no clue how hence why I want to learn. Thanks for your considerstion. ^-^

Your application has been accepted.
dead
Akerui Application
GMT: Virginia EST

I want to better myself, help others and be a supportive member of the clan and general community.

Past accounts: Heavyhit34, PhantM80

Discord Account: v i z#6066

I would like to join budō because I love the environment it sets in place. The clan and its members is very welcoming, theres no toxicity, there are skilled and helpful players, overall it seems to be a great clan to be a part of.

Additional: Im a VFX editor, animator, digital artist and graphic designer
Attached Files
!!!![SP] Vendetta [S].rpl (861.2 KB, 3 views)
!!!!Ake_!rawr_massvfnchk.rpl (781.4 KB, 3 views)
!!!!Ake_stance_pktr_svfnchk.rpl (993.5 KB, 4 views)
Mitsukeru kimi no ikigai
Congratulations!
Originally Posted by Akerui View Post
GMT: Virginia EST

I want to better myself, help others and be a supportive member of the clan and general community.

Past accounts: Heavyhit34, PhantM80

Discord Account: v i z#6066

I would like to join budō because I love the environment it sets in place. The clan and its members is very welcoming, theres no toxicity, there are skilled and helpful players, overall it seems to be a great clan to be a part of.

Additional: Im a VFX editor, animator, digital artist and graphic designer

dead
1) GMT: Alberta MST
2) What you want to do or accomplish in Budō: I want to become an accomplished sparrer.
3) Any alt/past accounts you have: no
4) Discord account: 頭Shig骨#6048
5) Age: 17 13/2/2001
6) Why would you join Budō: I want to learn and develop a style in sparring, aswell as learn mas and incorporate that with sparring to have a realistic style.
7) Include 4 replays
Attached Files
spar with tazzy.rpl (1,010.3 KB, 6 views)
self spar like 4000 .rpl (630.7 KB, 5 views)
uh temp edit .rpl (104.2 KB, 5 views)
spar with akerui-senpai.rpl (590.2 KB, 5 views)
<Tazare> Now that would decap a lot of daughters
<Tazare> Wouldn't you agree?
Congratulations!
Originally Posted by Shigiezi View Post
1) GMT: Alberta MST
2) What you want to do or accomplish in Budō: I want to become an accomplished sparrer.
3) Any alt/past accounts you have: no
4) Discord account: 頭Shig骨#6048
5) Age: 17 13/2/2001
6) Why would you join Budō: I want to learn and develop a style in sparring, aswell as learn mas and incorporate that with sparring to have a realistic style.
7) Include 4 replays

dead