Ranking
Original Post
post ur PS3 username here if u have HOME
just like post ur home username here so u can meet up on HOME and play stuff...

I'll start it off:
my username is:
secondsoul
lol
I want HOME. It's the only reason my brother bought a PS3. Now I don't have internet, so I can't play it.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Originally Posted by SecondSoul View Post
too bad
people plz quit spamming here!

You're not needed to tell everyone that. You might end up infracted for backseat-moderation if you don't shut it, fast. Besides, your posts are pretty spammy as well.

What is home anyway?
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
Originally Posted by Dalir View Post
You're not needed to tell everyone that. You might end up infracted for backseat-moderation if you don't shut it, fast. Besides, your posts are pretty spammy as well.

What is home anyway?

"PlayStation Home (also marketed and referred to simply as Home)[3] is a community-based service for the PlayStation Network which has been in development since early 2005. Home allows users to create an avatar for their PlayStation 3 console. This avatar will get their own virtual apartment space (called a "HomeSpace"), which can then be adorned with items users can receive in several different ways."

That's from the Home wikipedia page. It's a virtual world where you can walk around in and talk to other people. You can also launch games from it and view your trophies in a special achievements room.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStation_Home

Anyways, Secondsoul you lucky bastard... I wish I had it
Since when did I become Asian?
Originally Posted by JDawg View Post
"PlayStation Home (also marketed and referred to simply as Home)[3] is a community-based service for the PlayStation Network which has been in development since early 2005. Home allows users to create an avatar for their PlayStation 3 console. This avatar will get their own virtual apartment space (called a "HomeSpace"), which can then be adorned with items users can receive in several different ways."

That's from the Home wikipedia page. It's a virtual world where you can walk around in and talk to other people. You can also launch games from it and view your trophies in a special achievements room.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStation_Home

Anyways, Secondsoul you lucky bastard... I wish I had it

lol thx i, I'm a PSN member so they just suddenly emailed me saying i was chosen and said the code to get it, to my suprise there were 100s of people on -_-

@Dalir u still hate me -_- ( I don't even remember when u started hating me)