Toribash
Original Post
headhunters
ime hireing some head hunters. to track down and DESTROY fake dh members (not literaly) but anywho i am paying them. feel free to talk to me and the "hunters"

Guide Lines
Last edited by Vx7; Dec 18, 2008 at 02:49 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
Finaly put your plan into action!
I suppose Screenshots are a must?
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]
yes.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
You got a problem with that?
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]
And what would qualify as "over-preparation"?

A few members have gone astray and we issue an order for it to stop.
Grim takes advantage of the situation and decides to give a little something to those who assist us.

Wheres the problem?
[Devil-Hunter]
Originally Posted by Vx7 View Post
And what would qualify as "over-preparation"?

A few members have gone astray and we issue an order for it to stop.
Grim takes advantage of the situation and decides to give a little something to those who assist us.

Wheres the problem?

Over-Preparation would qualify as sending nukes to take down an anthill.
Im definitely sure that walkin up to one of these guys with a DH tag will make them suspicious. Not to mention seeing the leader or co-leaders coming to you. Ive never seen another DH member besides you guys. And the only one I saw ingame was Shnob. Best let this to those trained assassins. Ill help as much as I can, everytime I log on ill search the Devil-Hunter tag and kill some nubs.
All the world's a stage.
Originally Posted by yinyangsea View Post
Over-Preparation would qualify as sending nukes to take down an anthill.
Im definitely sure that walkin up to one of these guys with a DH tag will make them suspicious. Not to mention seeing the leader or co-leaders coming to you. Ive never seen another DH member besides you guys. And the only one I saw ingame was Shnob. Best let this to those trained assassins. Ill help as much as I can, everytime I log on ill search the Devil-Hunter tag and kill some nubs.

The problem is not the wearing of the tag but the people who recruited them.

I've never seen you online and I've seen several unofficial [DH] members. It all depends on your timezone.

"Trained Assassins"
And who might they be?

Your help will be appreciated.

It might just be me but I still see the lack of implications to consider something as "over-preparation".
[Devil-Hunter]