Toribash
Original Post
Why erthtkv2 (and other varients) are the worst mods in the game.
Hi, I have compiled a list why erthtk should be banned from Toribash.
  • Mods shove it down everyone's throats but really, no one wants to actually play it
  • It's literally luck based
  • Whoever has the luckiest snap kick wins
  • Wtf is 10 tf doing in any multiplayer mod
  • I'm trying to play a game, not fall asleep
  • Accelerated bullshit -10 DM threshold
  • You are made of toothpicks
  • You literally fall apart from moving too fast
  • You can get a nice strike on opponent but you get 12 points and they get 100,000 points
  • Also when this happens you literally fall into a million pieces
  • Whats the point of a dojo when theres like 36 frames at 1 TF
[SIGPIC]:)[/SIGPIC]
Erthtkv2 is the best competitive mod. 10tf is ideal for baiting and ghost manipulation. No dms are lucky, if you trace each replay, there is a reason why it occurs. Your tori is more fragile, which makes you consider more how you move, self-damage is pretty important to support that as well. The dojo serves as a way to save your dms, as they happen often.

Learn to use hold and relax properly, and if you do that then this mode becomes the most entertaining one to play, you'll be able to avoid most "lucky" dms
the biggest problems with it is self damage, which is very outdated and makes no sense to exist in the current competitive climate. also no dq inside the dojo, which 90% of the time turns games into both players laying in the floor hugging each other getting basically random points and dms

erth tk was good until the meta has evolved to this point where people figured out you are rewarded for doing much simpler straight forward movements.

erth tk used to far outclass taekkyon as a competitive mod, but now taekkyon outclasses erth tk with the current meta. overall tk is good variety and healthy to be in placed in ranked, kicking mods are overlooked and let's players shine with natural skill in a mod that isn't popular and they don't play
ナゲット
I refuse to listen to opinions that differ from mine, this is not a discussion, this is a statement.
[SIGPIC]:)[/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by melrose View Post
Erthtkv2 is the best competitive mod. 10tf is ideal for baiting and ghost manipulation. No dms are lucky, if you trace each replay, there is a reason why it occurs. Your tori is more fragile, which makes you consider more how you move, self-damage is pretty important to support that as well. The dojo serves as a way to save your dms, as they happen often.

Learn to use hold and relax properly, and if you do that then this mode becomes the most entertaining one to play, you'll be able to avoid most "lucky" dms

That^

ErthTk is the best mod.
I'm having a lot of fun playing
Originally Posted by Drama View Post
Hi, I have compiled a list why erthtk should be banned from Toribash.
  • Mods shove it down everyone's throats but really, no one wants to actually play it
  • It's literally luck based
  • Whoever has the luckiest snap kick wins
  • Wtf is 10 tf doing in any multiplayer mod
  • I'm trying to play a game, not fall asleep
  • Accelerated bullshit -10 DM threshold
  • You are made of toothpicks
  • You literally fall apart from moving too fast
  • You can get a nice strike on opponent but you get 12 points and they get 100,000 points
  • Also when this happens you literally fall into a million pieces
  • Whats the point of a dojo when theres like 36 frames at 1 TF

I agree earthtk is ass asf
Your favorite person to hate on
#ComeBackSlime
I like boxshu, idk about these other mods you guys are talking about but I think it's fun that one touch can make me win

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW