Toribash
Original Post
"Selfish Santa" Event Sign-up!

Keeping with the Christmas season, a few of us Phantoms thought it would be fun to do 'Selfish Santa' on the forums. (aka Yankee Swap, White Elephant, Scrooges Christmas, Barona Gift Exchange, etc.)

Don't know what it is? Here's the setup.

For the next couple days, you let me know if you want to enter. When we have enough people to play, you will send me some gift item(s), tc, texture art, etc that you would normally give as a gift... How good of a gift you want that to be, however, is totally up to you. If you want to submit Toxic Force or 5k TC as your gift, that's cool. If you want to submit full chronos as your gift, that's fine too. (though it may come back to bite you)

Once I have assembled all of the gifts and know who all is playing, I'll make a new thread. In that thread, I will give summary of the current status and list the gifts as numbers (like gift 1, gift 2, etc). Then, I will draw a name for the first 'player'. That first player will 'open' a gift number of their choice. So, lets say I was the first one picked, and I choose gift 5... and it is Amber blood. Cool. So that is my gift... for now. But then the next player will be drawn. On their turn, they can either take a gift that is already revealed (like my amber blood), or they can open a new gift number. If they choose to take an already revealed gift, the person who's gift was taken chooses a new gift to reveal. This process repeats itself until everyone has gone and all gifts are revealed.

So that's pretty much it! If you're interested, please post here and let me know!

NOTE: THIS EVENT IS OPEN TO HELLRAZOR AND OTHER PHANTOM ALLIES AS WELL!
Meeeeh....

I dunno, or...... Maybe some art?
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
Yin's a broke bastard. I seem to have a curse on me that never lets me win the 2nd round in tournies. Ill try to get some money.
All the world's a stage.
Ain't that a good thing? Tourneys are a drag to participate in. At least ya get to leave early xD

As for the event, I might.
[CENTER]"Sigma"
I think I have a couple worthy Items from when I bought my 28k... anything Im not using can go in, it'll just sit in deactivated anyway...