Ranking
Original Post
New User Engagement Ideas
Alright so Toribash is finally releasing on iOS soon and it seems like this is another big break for the game's popularity. It's time for the team's hard work advertising on every social platform to finally pay off. Now all the new TikTok bashers can immediately download the game and BASH straight from their mobile device. With that in mind, I have a few new proposals on how to get the new audience hooked for real this time.

Kiai to Spotify Link: Just like TikTok, Toribash should ditch the anything goes custom audio system in favour of a more ordered one. For one, this gets rid of a lot of the ear violation (new players wouldn't know how to disable the awful sounds people upload, I didn't even know for years) but will also provide more of a semblance to their native social platform. Imagine getting suplexed in ABD and then all you hear is "skibidi dob dob dob yes yes yes" or getting decapped in lenshu then "I gave a second chance to cupid" that would be so cool.

Designer Move Memory: The zoomer attention span is completely squandered and the best hope we have of retaining these players while also netting some cash is adding a move memory section to the shop. You will think this is ridiculous but new players will probably not even realize you can make your own by the time they've purchased one. They're already aquianted to the buisness model of purchasing emotes, just disguise them like they're fortnite dances. If Valve tricked me with the Mann Co. shop when I was a kid then it should work here too. This also helps to level the playing field, but not as much as my following proposal.

Votekick: We all know there is an extremely polarizing skill disparity in this game, even by a fighting game's standards. I've seen so many white belts with single-digit Qi counts lose once and then never log on again, like tears in rain. Custom belt [Obey]GluteCrusher breaks the winstreak counter to MANY in a public lobby and everyone's closed the game by now. Instead of a tragedy like this ever happening again, with this new feature, if half of the lobby votes to kick him, he's out for the next 24 hours.

Let me know what you guys think.
not a very godo idea. the votekick is a terrible idea, you know everyone would troll plus you can already add belt restrictions on lobbies
check out my mods HERE
Vote to kick would not work out. At all. If you played in a wrong style that isnt meta kicked. That is just one example.

I think we need to focus a lot on keeping the beginners invested. Tutorials beginner inspired events. Things of that nature.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
Originally Posted by Night View Post
Vote to kick would not work out. At all. If you played in a wrong style that isnt meta kicked. That is just one example.

I think we need to focus a lot on keeping the beginners invested. Tutorials beginner inspired events. Things of that nature.

obey custom belt actually chimed in lolololol
oh the idea of ​​creating new ideas for this is cool, unfortunately the ideas are very bad, votekick? haha ha. move sales? hahahaha, no need to explain the reasons why this would not go forward. but that said, your intention is good, just the content not, maybe try other ideas?
i can see what your trying to do but sadly this wouldn't be good, they are very easily trollable
smallestmothgirls I #free akina plase
My ideas haven't resounded with you all yet but I know what you're all thinking. Toribash needs an open world.

Imagine 100 players all being on the same freeze frame in a King of the Hill battle or a team deathmatch. You could even have a squid game gamemode with the glass, you guys remember the glass? Imagine that but in toribash. What do you guys think?