Toribash
Original Post
How to create private servers.
Me and a friend are wanting to play alone, or atleast keep people above a certain rank out, any help? =]
if youre using toribash 3.5 or earlier, you can press C when you view the server list. if youre using 3.6 or later, you can click the Create button at the bottom of the server list. good luck.
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
he means like a maxumum belt to get in well if your in the server [that you created] type /maxbelt and 1000 i think would be black and up but if you type /maxbelt 100000000 after your friend gets in no one can enter but there is always just the /passwd blahbalh [random words] i hope this helps
EDIT: your avatar iz a compliment ShockWave :]
oh i see what you mean. but its not /maxbelt (which would anyways be /set maxbelt blarghblargh) but its /set minbelt 99999999999999... just dont count the numbers lol. use as many as you want and noone can enter your server.
hint: i would set that minbelt when your friend is already in, lol.
EDIT: thanks blackrozez... XD didnt know you were fml.
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
To be annoying, this should really be in the support section.
Aslask: link8: Do you know what the soviet union is? Or was
Marco: link8: do you know what a carrot is? Or was
easier way:
get you and firend in the server, use lockdown command (/lockdown) and then /fspec everyone else. (force to spectators)
- its been a while
Not really easier, as lockdown only stops people from leaving matches, and no one likes having to repeatedly fspec people. It is easier to set a minbelt of 3 trillion or something.
Aslask: link8: Do you know what the soviet union is? Or was
Marco: link8: do you know what a carrot is? Or was