Toribash
Original Post
Im leaving Guru
... and toribash for a while... Sry, I just used that topic title to catch attention, but I need to leave toribash for a while. My nerd AP classes are catching up with me, and I have a LOAD Of projects and tests coming up in the next few weeks for me... DOnt worry, Im not actually leaving the clan, but You guys wont see me on anymore... I might go on the forums every so often, and MAYBE Ill play a game or two during the weekends, but mostly Ill be studying for my AP tests, and doing my 15 page report thats due next wednsday... I hope the clan doesnt like spontaneously combust internally when I am gone, and I will see everybody again around mid may... L8er ALL
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Re: Im leaving Guru
good luck with your exams and projects, mosier.. I'm going through the same thing >.>
Thx Manbreakfast... Today will be the last day im on... I REALLY dont wanna start my Report right now hehe. Damn Procrastination
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Yeah, i know how it is to have the projects and assignments start pileing up. Its a shame to see to go but RL is far more important then ripping heads off of fake people made of spheres (though it isnt nearly as fun).

Good luck with your school work.
Yeah good luck, The same thing happend to me during my mid-terms,
We will miss you
[spirit]