Ranking
Original Post
[REL] Dead or Alive style Aikido
It's just aikido settings with those explosive DOA walls. They're spaced out nicely so that you can still fight decently aikido style but with the added bonus of humiliation to the person that hits the explosive wall
Edit: By "explosive" I mean the walls are INSTAGIB + BOUNCE in case anyone was wondering..
Attached Files
Aikido-DOA.tbm (2.4 KB, 46 views)
Last edited by DoubleDagR; Jan 11, 2009 at 03:46 AM.
/set gr 0 0 -30
This is the most fun I've had with a mod in a while.
Really awesome, especially getting your feet to bounce off the walls, and cut uke.
Last edited by vespesi3n; Jan 8, 2009 at 09:05 PM.
Mosier: tl;dr gay clothing thoughts
Dude, why don't I see this on the mod uploader?
-EDIT- Durrrrrrr... F5 is my friend...
Last edited by Skazz; Jan 8, 2009 at 09:50 PM.
I'm back, I think... :)
Mod Pack
its pretty good. i like playing it with high DM on no DQ
(that way they just keep bouncing around)

not one of your best mods.... but still pretty good. i still like toridragster better though 8D
- its been a while
It would be cool if you could make the blue squares non instagib, and the red ones instagib. Then have them moving back and forth through each other. That way if you hit the wall and land on the blue square, you don't dm. But, if a red square passes though that blue one, you dm as the red square hits you.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
how would you make the move back and forth? you mean like two circles that move in opposite directions?. thatd be funny and would live up to its name: dead or alive
- its been a while
Funny mod you got there XD trough that was Aikido after all......now i will play this mod a while ;) niceee 10/10
Centuries Of Damn