Toribash
Original Post
bicep and tricep touble
I'm having trouble uploading biceps and triceps, they wont show in-game, no matter the kilobytes or megabytes...
According to your inventory you don't own any textures, thus couldn't upload them in the 1st place.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Test character? Explain clearly what your doing & I can help.

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Ok. Dont you know the tutorial the hanz0 posted to show you how to test a texture with out using your own account? Well I did that and I uploaded them in that folder, and every other texture shows up except biceps and triceps.
So your previewing textures in game by saving to a custom folder, K. Here's a check list for you to run through:

Make sure the files are named correctly. Bicep & tricep textures should be called:

l_biceps.tga
r_biceps.tga
l_triceps.tga
r_triceps.tga

They need to be .TGA files saved without RLE compression & the origin set to bottom left.

Make sure they're 128x128, RGB colour & have an alpha channel (transparency) - you'll need the alpha even if your not using it.

A correctly saved texture file's size is 65k

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I did this many times, and still nothing. Here's a screenie

(sorry its not big enough)
Last edited by bumbasher1; Feb 12, 2009 at 03:43 PM.
Send me a PM with a link to the texture files & I'll see what's going on with them.

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Very small pic but i think you're naming them "l_bicep" and "r_bicep". It's supposed to be with an s - l_biceps and r_biceps
Whoop Whoop