2.and he is respectfull to evryone
3. He shows leadership
4. He is a good ingame
That shows leadership
I'm Back!
5.he left the clan :-O
oh wow i somehow got an invite to hunters by zygriuxx today
and neon10tt wanted me to join sfst for a long time
and i rly dont want to be in a clan where we kick out somebody who was fair in the clan to get somebody in who left it
i´m very proud of revolution as it was my first clan but such shit will make me be ashamed of myself being in revolution
But did u forget
Ofillusion did get voted out
He left before he got voted becasue he told Me ingame that he left because he thought grumpy was going to keep and eye on him
And I told grumpy ingame to tell him not to leave and he said he was going to keep a eye on him and he also said no he wasn't going to convince him
Not to leave
And oframpage and ofillusion both said that they thought grumpy was destroying the clan
And btw grumpy was one of them who voted him out
I'm Back!
ô.o
im confused xD
offlusion was voted out?
and grumpy kicked offlusion?
wth?
I say ofillusion should come back, but not if he's gonna be all, "if I come, grumpeh must leave 0MG!!!"
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.