Toribash
Original Post
[WIP]/[REL] Bomber_Man/Big Daddy
I was making ok9zera's destruction_mecha mod, and it occured to me that most of the stuff i use their could be used to make another mod.

so for people who don't know, ok9zera's idea was to have a mech thingy with a chain and balls. i was going to get to the chain part, but i had to modify a mod to make it suitable to hold chains. Well, i got lost in the modifing tori/uke bit and made something i thought was pretty cool

i still want to finish ok9sera's idea, but instead of haveing stubby arms where chains were to be attatched, i made 2 big arms.

im having some problems though, the main one being that i cant seem to control strength velocity very well.

oh, and theirs some things with this mod that make it interesting. the replay shows some of them.

have fun... 8D. comments please
Attached Images
bomerdude.jpg (74.8 KB, 30 views)
bomberdude2.jpg (86.5 KB, 24 views)
bomberdudeheadsup.jpg (89.3 KB, 13 views)
bomberdudevisordown.jpg (93.3 KB, 19 views)
Attached Files
..01bomberman.tbm (4.0 KB, 10 views)
FIRE IN THE HOLE.rpl (35.6 KB, 8 views)
backhanded. no dm.rpl (49.5 KB, 8 views)
- its been a while
i don't get it...
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
ok, so joints in toribash work a certain way. not only do they connect two things and allow something to turn or move, they also prevent the two things from coliding into each other. thats why you can sometimes make your arm go through your leg.

in this mod, the chest, pecs, shoulders, lumbar, abs, nech are all in/merged with each other. then when you brake the joint (by dismembering it), they two things collide again. since they are allready halfway in each other, they try to shoot outwards. this force is realitvly strong, so that it will chain react this process (the 2 parts fly away from each other, dismember other bodyparts, they fly away from each other, etc). the result is that if the chest is DMd, most of the other joints are DMed too.

in layman's terms: he explodes.

edit: ok i got it working. i think ill upload it soon.
Attached Files
bomberman.tbm (4.2 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by blkk; Feb 4, 2009 at 02:58 AM.
- its been a while