Toribash
Original Post
Few secret advices
I've just played against Stevie and I came up with an idea of sharing some of few secret advices you (my clan friends) should know about. Most of you don't know about it and I know you dont know and you don't know that I know that you don't know.... The point is, don't tell it to our enemies :P

1. Don't press space until timeout reach end. Why? Answer is in 2nd advice:
2. Use "B" instead of regular ghost (preview) mode. This mode includes the situaton with your enemy and it's more useful. And the best is, that when your enemy hit space in about halftime of timeout, press "B" and you will see what move has he prepared and you can still change yours.

Maybe you guys have some secret tips?
Re: Few secret advices
You smart ass! Ive known about the double char preveiw since i found Toribash, but ive never used it like that. Very clever

This isnt a secret but its a damn good move to stop those damn AFKers. Contract both shoulders. Thats it. No grab, just the shoulders. Itll take off both arms in one hit. So next time someobdy spaces themselves....

im such a bastard
<( O )>
Pfft, that's so uncool... =(

This is how you deal with AFKers:
Attached Files
Foxie guillotine.rpl (25.6 KB, 30 views)
Headslap.rpl (10.4 KB, 24 views)
Smack my bitch up.rpl (7.8 KB, 29 views)
What what? In the butt.
Headslap is great. But what about something where dismebermfss...shit, I hate this word - when this option is off, cause I prefer those servers?
Sorry, but now that everyone can see all your clan forums things, this kinda means everyone can see these as well. No more secrets
of course foxie, if they start AFK then get in, they can pwn t3h moves

<_<
>_>
<_<
Ba
Dun
Tssss!
I'm trying to find a way to deal with AFKers when it's non disemberment...
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
YAY SMILIES.
Also, nice technique
[21:15:14] <Grath> Vii has the power to instantly stun any male
[21:15:17] <Grath> It's called 'boobs'