Ranking
Original Post
FarCry 2
It needs its own thread. I mean, just look at the thing! Amazing environments, awesome combat, a shitload of weaponry to choose from and the ability to level a base using only fire. (Molotovs and propane tanks ftw)

I haven't gotten far in it, I only bought it 2 weeks or so ago and I've rarely played it in that time. However, in the last 5 days while I've been unable to skate due to there being a goddamn cyclone hovering near us, I have been playing it and I am finding it quite enjoyable and by far the most realistic game I've ever played.

I currently have:

A silenced pistol (no idea what model)
Dragonuv SVD sniper rifle with accuracy upgrade.
RPG-7 rocket launcher
and my knife :3

I've found about 37 briefcases and I currently have 32 diamonds (saving up for a camo suit. Are there jungle and/or bushland suits for use in different environments?).

I've done a heap of buddy missions and about 3 APR missions. Still only 4% into the game, but it's because I'm a nature freak and I enjoy looking at the scenery.

Speaking of which, I'm going to Hawaii and Samoa in April

So yeah. I MUST BEAT THIS LONG, LONG GAME.
I'd like to see Hulk get so pissed that he exits his physical body.
Instead of being powered by psychic energy or whatever, he's powered by ARRRGH FUCK YOU
Hint if you do 50% of the apr/UFLL missions you go to another map i currently have found 127 cases and have over 1000 diamonds and have the one sniper (forget what it's called but it's the best one)
Last edited by Yourface; Feb 7, 2009 at 11:39 PM.
I plan on buying this tomorrow,after reading some things about it online I definitely want this game.
meh, its really fun, but after about a week of the repetitive missions and the outposts that just respawn 5 minutes after you leave, it just gets frustrating. Oh and the whole "secret missions" where you still get shot by the people your working for is just a annoying excuse for being to lazy to make friendly AI.
[NO]Delaid: STIX ANGRY
[NO]Delaid: STIX SMASH