Ranking
Original Post
[REL] Tip_In_Dojo
ok... its time to redeem myself

this mod is called tip_in_dojo:

whats so special about it:
unlike normal dojo's, this one you have to jump in. the platform from which you normally stand is pushed upwards, and you are "tipped" into the dojo. you are also jousted slightly upward and forward. its kinda of hard to explain, but take a few seconds to try out my mod. leave uke hold-all and you should see what i mean.

and the dojo itself is tipsy... when you land on it, it sinks down, and it usually is wobbly/not parrallel to floor. try to keep you balance while smashing the other person's body apart

i came up with a new version. its alot better... (well in my opinion anyways). this time, the tip ins actually push you up a bit, so that its easier to pull of pro flying attacks.

Have Fun!!!!!
Attached Images
tipingdojo.jpg (52.4 KB, 45 views)
Attached Files
Tip_in_Dojo2.tbm (3.7 KB, 22 views)
- its been a while
you normall dont touch the floor because of the tipsy dojo. however if you think the ground should not be touched, i could make it instagib, and only your feet and hands anti-instagib.
- its been a while
Well, you can jump outside the thing, and small parts can go through the gap between the floor and the walls.
ok, great.... but can't you do it yourself with game rules? just set dojo 1. that means anything that touches the ground DQs.
- its been a while
im was only adding the necessary ones. i prefer to let the player choose the gamerules, but if you insist...

ill add it in the next version.
- its been a while