Toribash
Original Post
Scrubs
In my opinion, it's the best comedy on TV currently. I just love it. The new season isn't amazing, but I still love it.

Do you like it? Discuss
Love scrubs! Totally my humour. The jokes are fun, stories are good. Couldn't ask for more. Even though I have to admit I stopped watching it actively ever since the 5th season or so is on TV. Dunno why exactly, I'll probably end up buying the DVD or something.
♠NO♠
Scrubs is over-the-top random, where none but morons could understand the dribble poured from the honeydripper of idiocy.

I love it too :3
Fonzie be with you.
Originally Posted by KiTFoX View Post

hehe one of my favourite scenes
oh and btw just put the video code of the youtube aka: [ youtube]oRLHXNBqi9s[ /youtube]
:D
Ah, scrubs. You have to love it. Only started watching it recently though.
I got into Scrubs last year after hearing about it quite a bit. I loved the earlier seasons but this season and last season have been kinda disappointing.
Scrubs has jumped the shark. It used to be pretty good. I think the Wizard Of Oz episode was the beginning of the end.

I used to watch Scrubs and House all the time, but both of them just don't appeal to me as much as they did 2 or 3 years ago.
My substitute teacher's friend is the producer of the show. she talks about it all the time.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
She's the producer? The why the hell is she substitute teacher?

The last few seasons weren't quite as funny as the others, but they seem to be getting more serious as time goes on. In one or two episodes I felt like crying. ;_;