Toribash
Original Post
RECRUITMENT SERVER
EVERYONE READ!

The clan is on the verge of being dead, and we need to get members, and we need to get members fast.

If I'm not wrong, by now Unite4fun should have the power to recruit. If so. I think it would do the clan good if we were to run a black belt server, and accept multiple people into the clan.

With Unite4fun's/ManBreakfast's premission. I will open a server between 3:00-3:30

I will most likely end this once we get enough members. So are we good guys? Can we do this?

Unite4fun, and MBK. I also need your go on the whole thing

If so, may I at least be TESTED to see if I'm fit to recruit? At least for the Recruitment Server?
Cool, sounds good to me.
I know I can't test but can I play with them and talk to you lot about them?
(Not on the forums but to like you privately.)
eh? eh? eh?
HELP SAINTOWARYOUR HELP HERE IS NEEDED!
Don't see why not.

It's going to be more of a free relmed play server than one were you head up call it

RECRUITING FOR CBK.

Lol. We will just invite members, and have fun. And if anybody asks, then we will test.
Cina, Not to sound like a dick or anything, You're pretty much the newest member to the clan.
We're not on the verge of being dead.
We're still plenty active..
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.
Yeah I'm still here!! LOL. Hai! And yeah cina you need to become more experienced and become more respected to really do anything super important or anything...
Some people kick ass. I think a kick in the balls works is more effective. If you have AHDH or ADD, Click here! Proud eater of breakfast! Visit my shop! Support Decoleman!
Hmm...Well Unite, there's always room to be MORE active.

While you may think so, we are not game active, or forum active what so ever. And it wouldn't hurt to get more members anyways. And plus, stop throwing that "Your the newest member" Crap, your pissing me off. I have just as much potential to be great in this clan regardless of my recent membership. And nothing you say is going to change that, so don't tell me who I am or what I do. Same for you bukkit

Fury: I kind of made it look weird, but I ment we START between 1:00-1:30
Probably end whenever. Sorry, lol.
You may want to put what timezone your in.
Just post how they do, You can't let them in though.
Tell us their personality, How well they play.
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.
So what, you don't want to help :P

I am Pacific Timezone.

I live in the north west area of the United States. I will do this tomarrow at around....1ish.

The server will be called CBKRecruit
Originally Posted by Cinamintz View Post
So what, you don't want to help :P

I am Pacific Timezone.

I live in the north west area of the United States. I will do this tomarrow at around....1ish.

The server will be called CBKRecruit

Do you mean 1 pacific time?? If so, don't you have school? I know I do. Do you use your school's computer lab or something?
Some people kick ass. I think a kick in the balls works is more effective. If you have AHDH or ADD, Click here! Proud eater of breakfast! Visit my shop! Support Decoleman!