Toribash
Original Post
find out what i got.
ok i got something. and you have to try find out. i will bring out a hint every 2 posts

hint #1 its a type of smartphone
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
An iPhone?
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]
God damn you XD yep i got a 3g and its on a wierd contact that you have to be a business to get
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
Lol... So how'd you get it?
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]
through my parents company my dad owns a delivery company
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You lucky bastard!

... Did you ever get Toribash to work on it?
[Devil-Hunter]
OH SHIT!!! T-T its on ipod touch... and thats formated... oh well now i start from scratch on the phone. i think i still have the files somewhere
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well remember that you can still be the first to port it over!
[Devil-Hunter]
i had a idea... i would like your rateing. ok you can chose tf like normal BUT. there is a small icon in top left/right or bottum left/right. you press that and then it will open up a controll pad like thing. where it shows the jonts and no skeleton. and maybe a small screen in the top corner showing what ingame would look like. you like?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
For the iPhone?
[Devil-Hunter]