Ranking
Original Post
:( byeish
ok. i am leaveing toribash... i will still stay on the DH forums to keep things in check and chat. but i am leaveing. i have about 20 good reasons to be fedup. 1 includes fireblade. this is one i can say here. i cought a farmer
took a screeny and then fireblayed joined me when i was on diferent server and said "where is he?" i said he closed his room and then fireblade said "dont post support anymore" i mean WTF. there are many more. also vx7 can i have a private partision of the DH bank? to keep my old stuff and alow some peeps to use?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
Aww...

Definately gonna miss you!
I'm sorry that Assholes made you want to leave...

Also just let me know what you want, and its yours! ...
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]
i have dicided ime gonna stay forum active. but i might dump the game for a bit.if i get that left hand flame aswell i might get back into TB
Last edited by VayneKuagari; Mar 22, 2009 at 03:21 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
Whaat? Why would you donate that much.?!

... Also items can't be sent to the bank 'cause he has 0qi.
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]
Man, thats sad.

I will miss you very much because you were one of my first TB friends ever.

Good luck in the future.

Best regards Marloto.
Member [o]f Incognito