Toribash
Original Post
IMPORTANT POST: READ THIS NOW
I will kick your sorry ass out of this clan if you break this rule.

Due to recent events I am informing you all that if you are caught invading another clan's forums and say something flameing, rude, or insulting i will not help when you get banned.

The flip side of this is if you see someone doing this in our forums, please inform one of the leaders so we may investigate.

Also, please be polite and respectful to any other players that may try to bait you into saying or doing something that can get you banned. If they keep trying, they will get banned themselves, so dont worry about them.

NEW RULE: Be polite ingame, especially to mods and admins or i will personally kick you out of this clan.

Thank you for reading this and please post here to let me know you actually read this.

If you do not understand what I am saying in this post, please ask so I can try to help you understand.
Last edited by Gum; Apr 1, 2009 at 02:18 AM.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
NOTE: YOU MUST POST HERE OR I WILL ASSUME YOU DID NOT READ THIS.

I know who you are. I know what you want. If you are looking for a way past without reading this, I can tell you I don't have patience. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you read my first post now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you. I will kick your sorry ass out of this clan if you break this rule.
Last edited by Gum; Apr 1, 2009 at 02:14 AM.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
lol, you guys like my edit to the second post. I think its funny
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]