Toribash
Original Post
Xbox 360
Hello gamers, i have recently purchased an Xbox 360.
I need some help with Xbox Live, i know how to get connected and stuff but is there a way to get wireless broadband from a standard modem to the Xbox?
Because the computer is in the lounge and when im out there playing xbox live my mum all of a sudden wants the TV so i have to get off. I want to be able to play Xbox Live in my room, but i dont have a wireless modem, is it possible?
No unless you have a wireless modem you can have wireless xbox live.....wats your Gamertag, ill add you
If you have a laptop i think it comes with a cord so u can pick up internet from it ^^
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
If your modem isn't wireless, get a wireless compatible router. You also need a Wireless 360 adapter.

Alternatively, get a longer ethernet cable. From stores, you can get them relatively long, but standard ethernet can actually reach about 100 meters. You'd be hard pressed to find one that long, but at hardware stores you should be able to get what you need.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.