Ranking
Original Post
Street Fighter Org!

Street Fighter

Awesome, a street fighter organization.
To be included in this organization you need at least 1 of the following requirements
1. Own a street fighter game (Don't forget to post which game it is)
2. Use a matchmaking service (GGPO, 2DF, If you dont, refer to the bottom of this post for a connection guide to 2DF)
3. Being able to know inputs by name (DDD PPP = Kongou Kokuretsu Zan) And the character (Akuma)

Member Listing

ChrisDom - Street Fighter 3rd Strike, Street Fighter Alpha 3
Ishi - Street Fighter 2 & 3, Capcom Vs Snk 1 & 2
Galrath - Street Fighter 3, Street Fighter 2 Turbo
Loachflava - Street Fighter 4 (IN TOWN :O)

Hopefully (If this grows enough), We can start having tournaments for prizes \o/
>>>2DF CONNECTION GUIDE<<<
Last edited by ChrisDom; Apr 2, 2009 at 05:41 AM.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
ill join

I started playing street fighter 4 in town

and thanks for telling me about the 2df thing
Last edited by Loachflava; Apr 1, 2009 at 04:24 AM.
Yes

I own a few games, mostly on dc, i have sf3 3rd, i have sf2 on genesis, capcom vs snk 1 and 2(have most of sf's characters ;o) on dc, i have one of the crap 3d ones too, for ps, i think its ex 3.

and you know i fill the other two requirements.

[T]
#hi

Add me, sf2 turbo, sf3 third strike!

I also play on 2df and I participate in a lot of tourneys that are hosted by a friend of mine. I used to main Ken but got bored of him (high tier chars usually get boring after a while), so I started to train Hugo and got really good with him.
♠NO♠
I own a street fighter 2 arcade machine. Kneel before it.
My best character is Ken, because I'm too lazy to learn moves. I don't really need to be in this org, because I don't have any online street fighters.
You don't need to have an "online" street fighter game to join.
Lo, updates
i get bored of people using ken and ryu.. they are good but i like watching fights with like vega, Zageif, and Bison players that are ownage with these players
I'm one of those people who think ken is cheap as shit. And if you play 2DF enough, at least 80% of the community will use ken at least once in a match time against you.
Originally Posted by Trafalgar View Post
I never understood the difference between Ken and Ryu. Is there a major difference?

Me neither really...

Ive been using El fuerete in SF4.. has anyone used him before