Ranking
Original Post
its a moose on the loose! :o
hey there! just noticed i havent posted in a while so here are some replays ive made.

note: you may have seen some of these if you look in ORMO

C&C plz :3
Attached Files
0- kitten is angry.rpl (121.3 KB, 58 views)
0- nee!.rpl (115.4 KB, 55 views)
0- runnin a wee bit.rpl (140.9 KB, 52 views)
Proud member of ORMO and [T]
nice replays you have a cool style the first one was a bit lame becasue u had to chase ukes torso but the others were superb..rep+
im dead
First and second were incredible.The rest im not gonna rate becuase i cant do any better than you did
1.very very nice i love how you follow him 9/10 i just didunt like how you mist the first attack at the head
2.Very fast once agian i loved how fluid and rellaxxed it was 9.5/10 i didnt like all the grab.

All around 9.2.5/10
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
thanks, i had fun making the first one cuz its harder then having uke just sit there and i didnt actualy go for the head, it just kinda "glitched" into the path of my hand :P
Do you mean loose in a good way? >.>
Last edited by spike6599; Mar 30, 2009 at 02:48 AM.
hey there spike!

mh nice replays, no doubt. i just miss some of creativ stuff ;P its that i allways see the same things, just in different ways. your replays were way better as the avarage but ... nevermind ;P
9/10
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Hey there Akia!

i know what you mean, its getting harder and harder to make something thats new and exciting! And the fact that most of my replays are based on blind luck doesnt help >.<