Ranking
Original Post
caun i jion?? ? ? :D
bncy sux

i wint to jion tiz caln cuze itz goodth and i are am 10th dun so i am/are/is/will/were very goodest bestest in tobyrash andz i am grand uncle of dirslayer, he aslo sux spheres ( triangle ) (fuck) (balls) lauf in out = lOl, hi, me dadz are humpa and my sistre are niktornal and i r alienz.bwt,bncy accualy maenz Butt n' Cunt yuck lauf in out(lol)i am grand sistre of boaf and i wint to kickz hiz azz.lauf in outz i wil be goodz in tehz clna and i are filipino
allz of u are momz is/ had/ass gay, and bncy is no bestest clna cus he is NO and i waz pazt membre of caln MAD so i are very goodz in teh maz fliz bleh dong goth mep fosh toot bleep sin flun hunc siz leng tonk san groin tehz fleaz bith.see?i well beaz tong flick butt fnu tonkh zedth bitth.so veri goodthz to jion teez clon.aslo i wnt to jion tehz clon coz i write englesh very bestest goodest.

bncy SUX
HA!
Wow, you're Not 10th Dan, you're More, eh, Sucky Belt.
like We Are gonna Belive that An idiot Like You, with 1 SINGLE POST, Is A tenth Dan. If This s A joke, Sorry.
Also, Exactly WHAT "Clon," Do You Want to Join?
Lol! Who's alt is this?? This is too horrible to be true! I am bestest in tobyrash! Is that my dog's allergic reaction to snickerdoodles??
OLDA | [T] | ORMO
<@Phoenix_afk> pro
Lol, He posted in CBK too under CBKSUX
And said CBK sux and bncy rules.
Lol
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.
Unite4Fun: EPPPIICCC AVATAR
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.