Toribash
Original Post
[Request] Pixel Movement Animation
So I was looking in the forums a while ago, and I saw someone named "DieAlready" He had the coolest signature, and avatar ever! I think he changed his avatar to a cat though. His signature is like this:
Now isn't that awsome?

Price: I am willing to pay a shaman relax, and when I get more money, some money.. Right now, I only have 950tc because I just requested a set from Daxx666 that was 150k.

Description: I want it to say "Ali Sahrai" on it. Diealready has his name in the bottom left corner, I want it to say "Ali Sahrai". I just want random tubes/lines, and a lime green line that is like the red on in the picture above. Instead, of red, I want a lime green color. I want the backround to be black like his, and the random tubes/lines that the green line is traveling on to be grey like his too. Or white, but I prefer grey. I want it pretty big though. Like a 200x400 long signature. And if you want, can you make more than one? Like just because you are so nice and cool. I will probably have around at least 5k before this ends. It will end whenever I find a nice looking animation.

So if you have any questions, post here, or tell me via PM.
Thanks a lot!
JUST LOOK AT HOW GOOD THIS GUY IS! dah BEST TEXTURES HERE!

ALSO, PLEASE SUPPORT SECONDSOUL AND HIS SHOP. ITEMS ARE AT LEAST 95% OFF! AND IF YOU BUY FROM HIM, MENTION MMY NAME :Ph
Oh, lol. You made it? That is so cool!
lol, I just noticed "Pixel Artist"
Thanks. :P

ALSO, PLEASE SUPPORT SECONDSOUL AND HIS SHOP. ITEMS ARE AT LEAST 95% OFF! AND IF YOU BUY FROM HIM, MENTION MMY NAME :Ph
oh, and the size you requested is a bit large, so I cut it in half. I cant do huge signatures, it takes too long and I would have to draw the laser going 4 pixels/second for more than 400 frames. it takes FOREVER.
Oh. Ok.
Since the price is pretty low for now, it does not have to be too complicated. But yeah, 100x200 does not sound bad. When do you think you will finish?