Toribash
Original Post
Hyperman's Graveyard 1.5 monthz of Murduhz Deathz Killz
Here lies the warrior, the fighter, the skilled and the dammed, the punisher the preditor and the killer himself, death had its fury and fury scorned them with death, over and over and over again, may they lay their totem bodies atop each other like a stockpile of amunition ready to be reloaded and ressurected, reborn again to fight and die another day, may the tori god have mercy on their souls then for i shall kill them all over again alike no other, with the power of 1000 rivers and the rage fueled ablaze like the fire of the sun, i brutally lay these toris down in their graves one by one, may the fear in their hearts extinguish and the joints in their bodies become brittle and recycled, and may they rest, in pieces. - HyperMan

part 1.
Attached Files
R.I.P jipee, die.rpl (5.5 KB, 11 views)
R.I.P Akhu 3.rpl (60.1 KB, 8 views)
R.I.P andreyoshi 2 KIA.rpl (73.7 KB, 6 views)
R.I.P Aviator KIA.rpl (57.3 KB, 5 views)
R.I.P Blank tiger killed.rpl (54.5 KB, 5 views)
Hypermans Graveyard part 6
in part 1, the first was a bugged out save, i squeezed 2 burials from 2 monthz ago in the list, they were stinkin up the place.
WAY to many replays..some of them are pretty decent. Cant really rate them cause its all MP. Try posting 200 replays less next time...
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png