Ranking
Original Post
head
sunday work ^^

all of that are made in 128x128 and resized for the .gif
Last edited by vermine; May 16, 2009 at 11:38 AM.
shiz man, not bad for sunday work :o

your bilogical ones tend to have very stretched eyes, maybe try making them smaller?

Other than that, awesome work, i love the last one, and the teeth on the 3rd last one!
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
thx man , & yes the first need a remake

edit

( wii texture finish ? )

Last edited by vermine; Apr 26, 2009 at 08:21 PM.
I like the wii one a looooooooooooot.
It is sober, classy.
If you can manage in making a full set that matches, it will be a nice entry for the wii contest.

Sorry if I'm not supposed to post here, asked Vermine first, he told me it was ok. Else, just delete my message.
[FROG] - [Toribash-FR] - [OLDA] - \m/
Français, english: Click
Yeah the wii one REALLY caught my attention! It's just so clean and perfect
That's a lot of heads in one day :o
11....wow....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
The Wii one is too epic for the Wii. :P It ended already, anyway. Better to make a set and sell it off for about 500k TC..
i have made the full set ... hummm you say 500k ^^ , omg , who doesn't need 500k ?! ;)

the set is actually look like that
(i think it need more black color like the head) what do u think about ?
Yep, it needs more black. The head looks sleek and sexy, but the body has too much 'detail'. Hide some of it under that smooth black metal, and let the blue parts stand out more with that awesome glow.
another head , all made in 128x128 and resized for the full.rot , then the original can look better ingame ^^(new disclaimer ;p)

lol, your ones so much more realistic than mine =P
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-