Ranking
Original Post
The Swine Flu
So, the swine flu is starting to be found in multiple regions of the world. There's some in Scotland, Mexico, USA, Canada, New Zealand, oh my. So, let me hear your opinions.

- Should we panic?
- Pandemic potential?
- Are the governments handling the situation?
- Blame Mexico?

Also, better type a response into this thread before it reaches your neighborhood.
I blame Mexico for the current outbreak in New Zealand, because there was a highschool field trip from new zealand to mexico in which 20 or so students showed signs of infection, and they most likly brought it bak to new zealand.
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
TO MADAGASCAR

User was infracted for this post. THIS IS NOT WIBBLES.
Last edited by Chozo; Apr 27, 2009 at 02:25 AM.
1. Panic ? No. Prevent ? Yes. Basically, panic is useless, it won't lead you anywhere. Preventing is more intelligent.

2. Pandemic potential ? I don't understand what you mean

3. The government ? It depends where you live. If you live in a poor country, I really doubt the government will be able to handle the situation without someone else's help. If you live in a rich country, the government will theorically do everything to handle this situation.

4. Blame Mexico ? Dunno

T0astman, what the fuck ?! That stuff made me lol Also, why Madagascar ?
Gone
lol toastman

My mom was talking about this today.
I've also heard it so much on the news.
Although I still don't know too much about it, I'm still pretty worried...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Well, I heard they're testing people in Australia, NSW for Swine Flu. It's spreading. Not good.
It makes me wonder..
Really, I'm hoping for zombies. I've been wishing for YEARS.
That or, we'll have to wear medical masks.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
now theres more swine in New Zealand, 10 from the college have the flu, and 3 others from another school in Auckland.
This seems like an outbreak of massive proportion
Last edited by ilovepies; Apr 27, 2009 at 10:23 AM. Reason: wrong location added