Toribash
Original Post
job offerings (VENOM FTW)
this thread is for people to post jobs offering (texture designs head designs etc)

u may also post ur shop name and what it offers

NO SPAMMING FLAMING ETC.

if u want me to post some job offerings on the home page send me 100 tc and ill post it down here:

1. AHD:
I do head and set requests.
Sets start at 65k
and heads at 5k

2. Serhan6
Cheap toxic ampythis and aqua

Succesful trades
1. serhan6 and ahd

PROUD MEMBER OF VENOM
Last edited by serhan6; May 1, 2009 at 08:21 PM.
Really cool serhan.
I could need some tc and I'm a texture maker.
My style is robotic.
I do head and set requests.
Sets start at 65k
and heads at 5k
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
i already started a head text i just need some1 to add head phones and make him smile
ill pay 5k

Last edited by serhan6; May 1, 2009 at 03:52 PM.
ok pls send me the texture, so that I can refine it.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
go to rapidshare.com then upload you texture and post the download link here.
no I have to have the .tga file. not the .gif animation.
if you deleted it, the aniamtion is useless right now. should I make a whole new one? if yes, what are you willing to pay for it?