Ranking
Original Post
Demoneyes ****fest
DemonEyes is looking for some new members and anyone whos interested tell me =]

we are done the story but i am making changes to it and will be posted soon.
[DemonEyes] is now known as [TOXIC]
the demoneyes founders thought they should be leader cuz they made the name so i took every member and turned it into TOXIC.

the members were not happy about this

and also since we lost 3 members (the founders) we will be looking to replace
them so if anyone want to join plz post it here
important!!! plz reply
Demoneyes was run by 3 people jubei,seppuku,and odious but all they have done is make the name and they barly come on anymore so im taking over the clan cuz ive done all the work for the clan

if they come on with the tags [DemonEyes] they are not part of the clan they will say it is theres but it isnt anymore and truly do you think it should be run by people who make the name and leave and only come on about once every 2 weeks or someone who has been on everyday making it what it is,making a story,getting clan members,tell me what you think.

if you think they are the true leader i will leave demoneyes and let them have it

if you think i should run it i will do my best to make it a great clan and i will try my best to make it a new official clan
Your point is?
If they made it, they are the leaders. End of story. Besides, if you wanted a clan so much make one yourself, don't try and wrestle one from someone else. If you didn't think they would come on often when you joined you shouldn't have been an idiot and done "All the work". Of course, I'm not an admin and have no authority whatsoever, so my word is far from law. But I don't think you'd make a good clan leader if you can't realize that in the English language, Please doesn't have a "z".
STFU, synthetic soul! Your own "clan" claimed to have like 4 members, and then it turns out that you had no one but yourself, so don't try and criticize other people's "leadership" when you had beowulf make you a zerg clan. Seriously, though, trip should be the leader if he's doing all the work. Also, there is more to making a clan than a name, so its not like the other guys did anything worthy of leadership positions. If your clan really does go by the wayside, though, you're welcome to join the inquisition.

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
Originally Posted by Inquisitor_Primus View Post
STFU, synthetic soul! Your own "clan" claimed to have like 4 members, and then it turns out that you had no one but yourself, so don't try and criticize other people's "leadership" when you had beowulf make you a zerg clan. Seriously, though, trip should be the leader if he's doing all the work. Also, there is more to making a clan than a name, so its not like the other guys did anything worthy of leadership positions. If your clan really does go by the wayside, though, you're welcome to join the inquisition.

I 100% agree with you Inquisitor. Beo needs to stop critisizing peoples leadership skills when his leadership skills also suck.
Your shits weak.