Toribash
Originally Posted by basbousa View Post
win vs itemp in a $700 duel and you're in

uh oh, thats not fair itemp is the best tb player

(w rizz)
"Bust down rollie avalanche, yeah my old bitch average, this my first time rappin it, Ima go stupid shiii"
HUH? | EL 4 LYFE
Originally Posted by John View Post
the only thing thats phat is my wallet

send me $500 flat I will vouch for you paypal.me/samsaragang

Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
am I accepted, too?

I am afraid the council decided against it
Originally Posted by Alejandro View Post
send me $500 flat I will vouch for you paypal.me/samsaragang

I am afraid the council decided against it

okay give me 2 weeks for the money
"Bust down rollie avalanche, yeah my old bitch average, this my first time rappin it, Ima go stupid shiii"
HUH? | EL 4 LYFE
Billy
Joined November, 11-01.
Application to join [w]inners
*** b****nan rd
Ohio
Discord: @billondolla
Email: [email protected]
EXPERIENCE
Toribash
I spent most of my time on Toribash through the years 2015-2018 and I made a lot of friends along the way that are now distant in my memories after I quit for 6 ½ years. I have been decently active with Toribash again since January of this year and I’ve been searching for a clan I feel like I belong to and my mind always leads me back here.
Real Life
Regardless of the fact that my username is Billy, my name is Dylan but that username is unfortunately taken by someone who earned a perma-ban and I couldn’t take it. In my free time I’ll go skate a decent bit if the weather is nice, but I’ll go to pubs with my buddies and shoot pool or just have a good time. I work as a DSP (direct support professional) . I really enjoy this job because I get to take care of people that can’t do it on their own and it makes my soul very happy to know that I’m making their life easier. I get a lot of free time on my job too, especially on night shifts because I just have to clean and prep for the next day and monitor the person I’m taking care of.

name: Dylan
GMT: EST
language(s): English
favorite color: teal or burgundy (black if shades count)
have you told your mom that you're gay? (y/n): no she told me
is ancient a good boy: no he's a good man now
why do you want to join [w]?: I was here before and I left and hope I earn the right to be with the homies again.

Plottin' on me! They're plottin' on me!
DropKick | R.I.P. [JollyR] | [RelaxAll]