Toribash
Original Post
A new idea. Tell me what you think?
Ok, I was thinking about making a homepage for TUF. If you guys like the idea, I will need the clan colors and maybe some clan pics, like a banner, ect. It might take me a while to make, so don't rush me. I will also need all for your ideas for apps on the site such as email, chat room, stuff like that. I could even add a face book like button if you wanted.

So, just let me know what you guys think.

Originally Posted by hipotibor View Post
i can make a private forum for us.

This wouldn't be a forum it would be a homepage, list of members, update of past events stuff like that.

we already have a thread for the member list.marccod can open an "Event news" thread or something like that.i dont think that this is all nessecery for such a small need
Originally Posted by hipotibor View Post
we already have a thread for the member list.marccod can open an "Event news" thread or something like that.i dont think that this is all nessecery for such a small need

Im not saying its a necessity. All im saying is it might make the clan look organized if we had our own web site. =\

lolno.
Probably won't be used. Plus TUF has a board for a reason.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

It was a cool idea but i guess none is into is.... Kyou has a point :O

It would be really epic though. We will see what everyone else thinks.
Yar-Har-Fiddle-De-De, Do what you want cause a Pirate is free!
Ugo you have made them for other clans and Kyou kinda right they are never really used plus even if we do catch on to the idea itll stray us away from activity on the forum that actually counts.
[OLDA]|[Ultimate]|Order of Taekkyon| ex-GameMaster
Questions concerns? Pm me