Ranking
Original Post
HelpDesk
Please be informed that the channel #ttm is open and available (if not, someone instanciate it =] doesnt really matter)

For those who are IRC intolerant, post here any tutorials, techniques, tips and whatnots to help our fellow boys in da hood to improve their skillsets. Top thread will be updated as the list diversifies
For those who dont know about IRC;
Visit www.mibbit.com for in-browser IRC, so you have no downloads.
Or if you want a better one, mIRC is nice!

Then join the server: irc.toribash.com, and the channel #ttm
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Jok has a IRC tut. A video IRC tut. To lazy to dig it up. Just go to the tutorial index.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
an in-browser irc has been JUST what i've been looking for!

*Although i'm still new to irc....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
How can I create avatars/signatures with rounded edges without having do work inside a selection?

Any certain trick to it?
Nup, just make an avy with less than max dimensions, and give it rounded edges.

OH, i see, yeah it has to be a PNG, and have transparent bits where the rounded corners are cut out.

You can only do this on Photoshop or Gimp, and other art programs, not on paint.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
custom shapes rounded rectangle for photoshop.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
hey ttm
Have you a tutorial check concerning bummap? to make somme good for my set?