Toribash
Original Post
[VID] Void of the Night
My first, new video. Hope you enjoy and give me some C&C too you'd like.

Watch it HERE!

Sorry about fake shaders. Shaders won't act right.

If it is blocked in your country, Click HERE!
Last edited by EviLock; Jun 11, 2011 at 04:15 AM.
Originally Posted by link8 View Post
8/10 Very good man I loved it. But I wasn't in it . But very nice vid over all.

Yeah sorry about that, bro ):

I honestly forgot to add your replays in there. I was just so excited to finish this..
Prett Nice Bro,
You should start making more videos.
Its videos like that that make the best toribash video makers.
Even thought it had not shaders it was a nice video
Some bits could of used speeding up,
And i personally think you need to improve of your freecam.
But overal nice.
Very nice man, good work, I like how it looks with the option without shaders! good sync.
9/10
Do you want a video of you? PM me ;)
Originally Posted by HuxeR View Post
Very nice man, good work, I like how it looks with the option without shaders! good sync.
9/10

Thanks for the comments guys. But I would like some more C&C please.
Same sync effect over and over, try something different. The replays always started out too slow, and I hated this song. Good replays, but I don't consider that to be a part of the video editing. Not a fan of the transitions at all, when you use the fade clips when you make the cam go towards a black surface, don't let the next replay start out in a completely random space. For example, the replay ends by you moving to the top right of the replay, when you fade, you want to start the next one at the bottom left, so it looks somewhat better.

Possible the best non-shadered video I've seen though.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by Kyou View Post
Same sync effect over and over, try something different. The replays always started out too slow, and I hated this song. Good replays, but I don't consider that to be a part of the video editing. Not a fan of the transitions at all, when you use the fade clips when you make the cam go towards a black surface, don't let the next replay start out in a completely random space. For example, the replay ends by you moving to the top right of the replay, when you fade, you want to start the next one at the bottom left, so it looks somewhat better.

Possible the best non-shadered video I've seen though.

Thanks for your C&C Kyou. Hopefully over time, my videos will get even better.
Was actually quite nice, thanks for adding me in there.

At first the song didn't seem like it would go nice for the video, but it actually fit quite well, and you added a lot of nice sync with it.

I don't really like how the "fake shaders" looked, but the black and white thing was a cool effect. I think maybe in your next video you should have shaders on, and make everything except for the blood black and white, would be a nice effect (like Sin City or whatever).

9/10
The camera was a little too close, and the transitions were all the same.
But its entertaining so 8/10 =)