Ranking
Original Post
[Art]Resistance Clan Icon

Thought their icon, in their clan picture which is posted below sucked.

So I re-made it =D
Last edited by Freelancer; Apr 10, 2011 at 08:59 AM.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post
It looks like the logo of a game, the name of which I forgot..

EDIT: Here it is: http://www.digitalbattle.com/wp-cont...n-guerilla.jpg

OOOOOH So that's where they stole the logotype from. I made mine from scratch using their logo as reference.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Haha looks pretty nice but to simple.
7/10

~warned
B
Last edited by BenDover; Apr 11, 2011 at 09:06 AM.
hi.
Originally Posted by Umbre View Post
Haha looks pretty nice but to simple.
7/10

Logotype. Not a fancy wallpaper.

Examples:

It's better when the word resistance is not obscuring the hand-axe part, that's for sure.
Looks like a poster from Cuba, especially with that star in circle. Maybe letter R would be better solution? Idk...
Well, fix the typo in the lower resistance word and present them your work. I'm sure they would take it as a new logo, it's much organized and cleaner.
Also, what is the name of that font? I will need it for something.
Originally Posted by Bojan77 View Post

1)Well, fix the typo in the lower resistance word and present them your work.

2)Also, what is the name of that font? I will need it for something.

1) Wut?! How the heck did I miss that?! ... *confused*

2) Read my font tutorial.

3) Fix'd
Last edited by Freelancer; Apr 8, 2011 at 04:47 PM.
I really like the logo even though its simple, but then again an logo suppose to be simple after all. Have you done any other logos?
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
Originally Posted by iNoTo View Post
Have you done any other logos?

Lost count.